Bermuda Run End of Bed Trunk TV Lift Cabinet
Our reproduction antique trunk calls to mind the luggage once used by rail or ocean voyagers of days past. Designed and created by ImportAdvantage, our TV Lift console is wood, covered with yards of hand cut and applied wicker matting with antique leather accents on the handles and cabinet perimeter. Our Bermuda Run trunk TV Lift is finished on all 4 sides and can be used at the foot of the bed, against the wall, or free standing.
|Max TV Length||44"|
|Max TV Height||26.5"|
- Solid wood frame
- Cabinet ships fully assembled for plug and play operation
- Thick leather-bound corners and edges are immaculately stitched and installed using hundreds of antique nail heads, leather-wrapped handles with a beautiful distressed patina finish and custom made cast-metal antiqued hardware
- No two are exactly alike, making each trunk truly handmade and unique
- The wicker matte is resistant to scratches
- Houses most 32” – 47” TV’s (see specifications below for details)
- Heavy duty rack and pinion preinstalled TV Lift with electronics tray
- The electronics tray allows two pieces of equipment to ride underneath the TV
- Cord slots throughout interior of cabinet for managing and concealing wires
- Requires a standard wall outlet to operate
- The lift includes three power outlets for your TV and two pieces of AV equipment (for example: DVD and cable box)
- Lift Features:
- Fully assembled & pre-installed
- Radio Frequency Remote.
- Universal TV mounting bracket & TV mounting
- Heavy-duty rack and pinion drive system.
- Smooth and stable travel.
- Nearly silent operation.
- Welded steel construction.
- Built-in wire management.
- Dimensions: 51-1/2”W x 18-3/4”D x 38-3/4”H
- Max TV Size: 44"W x 4-3/4"D x 28-7/8"H
Delivery of product to the room of your choice with unboxing and cleanup of product packaging by experienced team.
Want us to mount your television when the unit arrives at your home? This additional service makes it even easier to get up and running. We will:
- Send a certified technician to your home or office
- Provide a professional consultation for connection of your components
- Mount TV to lift mechanism
- Connect up to 3 video components to your TV
- Neatly route all cables
- Make sure all components are working properly
- Do a brief walkthrough of system
- Clean up site and remove all packaging materials from your home
- Make sure you are completely satisfied before the technician leaves
TVLC, Inc. warrants that its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be suitable for form, fit and function for 1 year as follows: Lift Machine ; Firebox: One year replacement of the entire lift machine and or firebox. Wooden Cabinets: One year parts warranty. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is effective upon date of shipment from TVLC, Inc. All claims under this warranty must be accompanied by the original TVLC, Inc. product serial number, the purchasers; original PO number and date of purchase. This warranty is conditional provided that such products were installed and operated in accordance with TVLC, Inc. instructions. The obligation of TVLC, Inc. is limited to the repair or replacement, at our discretion, of the defective product only. This warranty does not cover damages, including but not limited to, those resulting from shipping, accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, exposure to tobacco smoke, exposure to the weather, normal wear and tear, terrorism, sabotage, acts of God, or failure to follow TVLC, Inc. instructions. In no event shall TVLC, Inc. be liable or responsible for the act or expense of removal or installation of defective products, incidental, consequential or liquidated damages or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee.
1-5 Business Days