Crystal Pointe White End of Bed TV Lift Console
Finished on four sides, there's no mistaking the Crystal Pointe White TV lift's classic design heritage with its intricately carved corner pillars, balanced proportions and finely crafted African Mahogany veneer.
This lcd / flat screen / plasma lift TV lift is finished on five sides, and it's unique design allows the component drawers to be reversed so they open from the front. This enables the Crystal Pointe to be positioned against a wall, as a room divider, or at the foot of a bed, and still have full access to the screen and the component drawers - it's three products in one!
Crystal Pointe is grandly scaled and elegantly designed, inspired by antique European furniture.
The Crystal Pointe motorized TV lift features a white finish made from select solid woods with mahogany veneer. An integrated heavy-duty, rack and pinion drive TV lift mechanism silently lowers the television into the console.
Our motorized TV lift console units are equipped and preinstalled with a built-in Infrared Relay System consisting of the main unit, flush mounted infrared sensor, and four high output flashers.
The TV and all audio-visual equipment are completely controlled when out of sight and without ever opening the drawers!
|Max TV Length||44.5"|
|Max TV Height||28"|
- Material: Select solid woods with mahogany veneer
- Typical Placement: Foot of the Bed, Against the wall, Bedroom, Room divider
- Assembly: Cabinet is reversible and requires approximately 15 minutes to convert AV component drawers to open on opposite side.
- Lift Features:
- Fully assembled & pre-installed
- Radio Frequency Remote.
- Universal TV mounting bracket & TV mounting
- Heavy-duty rack and pinion drive system.
- Smooth and stable travel.
- Nearly silent operation.
- Welded steel construction.
- Built-in wire management.
- Dimensions: 50"W x 18"D x 40"H
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 18 3/8"W x 13 5/8"D x 4 1/16"H
- Max TV Size: 44 1/2"W x 6 1/4"D x 28"H
- Maximum load weight: 130 lbs.
Want us to mount your television when the unit arrives at your home? We will:
- Send a certified technician to your home or office
- Provide a professional consultation for connection of your components
- Mount TV to lift mechanism
- Connect up to 3 video components to your TV
- Neatly route all cables
- Make sure all components are working properly
- Do a brief walkthrough of system
- Clean up site and remove all packaging materials from your home
- Make sure you are completely satisfied before the technician leaves
TVLC, Inc. warrants that its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be suitable for form, fit and function for 1 year as follows: Lift Machine ; Firebox: One year replacement of the entire lift machine and or firebox. Wooden Cabinets: One year parts warranty. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is effective upon date of shipment from TVLC, Inc. All claims under this warranty must be accompanied by the original TVLC, Inc. product serial number, the purchasers; original PO number and date of purchase. This warranty is conditional provided that such products were installed and operated in accordance with TVLC, Inc. instructions. The obligation of TVLC, Inc. is limited to the repair or replacement, at our discretion, of the defective product only. This warranty does not cover damages, including but not limited to, those resulting from shipping, accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, exposure to tobacco smoke, exposure to the weather, normal wear and tear, terrorism, sabotage, acts of God, or failure to follow TVLC, Inc. instructions. In no event shall TVLC, Inc. be liable or responsible for the act or expense of removal or installation of defective products, incidental, consequential or liquidated damages or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee.
1-5 Business Days