Elevate Mission Oak 120 Degree Swivel End of Bed TV Lift Cabinet
The Mission Elevate Cabinet features a beautiful light oak finish and and a sophisticated Arts and Crafts styled design. The Mission’s recessed paneling, unique detailing and distinctive oak wood offer warmth and unique style in your family room, living room or bedroom. The black cabinet hardware is consistent with the Arts and Crafts style, with a handsome antique finish. The smaller size of the Mission Elevate makes it a perfect fit for any room in the house. Like all Touchstone Elevate cabinets, the Mission Elevate is completely finished on all four sides, giving it the versatility for both the end of the bed or against the wall placement. Don't let the smaller size of this cabinet fool you, it can still hold most 46" diagonal flat screen TVs.
The beauty and quality of the artisan style Mission Elevate exceeds any of the big designer furniture stores, without emptying your bank account. With a click of a button, your TV raises quietly out of the cabinet to a perfect viewing height. When you're ready to hide your TV, simply hit the down button on your wireless remote and watch it disappear, safely and quickly tucked away.
- Finished on all four sides
- Mission oak finish
- Fits most 46" diagonal TVs (measure less than 42" wide)
The Elevate Mission includes Touchstone's Whisper Lift II TV Lift, making for a simple installation. The Whisper Lift II is a quiet and sturdy television lift that gives you the power to raise or lower your flatscreen to to a maximum height of 65.5” in just seconds. Online and over-the-phone installation support are also available to assist you in the set-up of your new TV Lift Cabinet. Our customers rave about the quality and value of our lift systems and are surprised by the simplicity of its installation. Additionally, we offer pre-installed Mission Elevates for an additional cost. These cabinets have already been installed with lifts before shipment by our staff so your cabinet is ready for use as soon as it arrives.
Your flatscreen TV cables can be simply wired through your pop up TV cabinet and the front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your electronics within, such as cable boxes, DVD players, and gaming systems.
For an additional cost, we also offer our add-on component shelf to store these electronics. This shelf attaches to the TV Lift just below your flatscreen to raise and lower with your television. The add-on component shelf offers an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your multimedia electronics. An IR Repeater Kit upgrade is also available.
|Max TV Length||42"|
|Max TV Height||32"|
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of cabinet.
- Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Add-on component shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control TV Lift system fully extended reaches 65.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Elevate TV lift cabinet is shipped direct to the customer by standard ground service.
- Color Finish: Mission Oak
- Unit Dimensions: 46.5" W x 17" D x 36.25" H
- Maximum TV Size: 42" W x 5" D x 32" H (TV plus component height)
- Maximum TV weight (without stand): 100 lbs
- Interior component space: 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of cabinet (measurements must include cords & plugs)
- Cabinet weight with lift: 160 lbs
- Total shipping weight: 194 lbs Box #1: Weight: 138 lbs Box #2: Weight: 56 lbs
- Unit shipping dimensions: Box #1: 49" W x 19" D x 38" H Box #2: 36" W x 12" D x 10" H
Delivery of your order will be placed curbside. Standard delivery is available for each Home Furniture Direct SKU.