Highland Dark Cherry End of Bed TV Lift
Delivery of product to the room of your choice with unboxing and cleanup of product packaging by experienced team.
Want us to mount your television when the unit arrives at your home? We will:
- Send a certified technician to your home or office
- Provide a professional consultation for connection of your components
- Mount TV to lift mechanism
- Connect up to 3 video components to your TV
- Neatly route all cables
- Make sure all components are working properly
- Do a brief walkthrough of system
- Clean up site and remove all packaging materials from your home
- Make sure you are completely satisfied before the technician leaves
1 year warranty on the lift mechanism. Furniture is covered against manufacturers defect; however this must be noted at time of delivery and reported to Home Furniture Direct and/or Touchstone Home Products.
Contact Us for Availability
- Cabinet Wood Finish: Dark Cherry
- Unit Dimensions: 53"w x 22"d x 35"h
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size: 45"w x 5.5"d x 28"h
- Unit Weight: 249 lbs.
- Unit Shipping Weight: 364 lbs.
- Supports TV up to 143 lbs.
- Ultra-quiet lift system which enable exact control of Plasma or LCD Height.
- Each lift carries the UL Approval and has been tested for over 20,000 cycles with a 200 lb. weight.
- Universal Mounting System for setting Plasma and LCD flat screens.
- Unique Cable Management System which utilizes a sleeve to protect and manage wires while keeping the system neat, clean, and organized.
- Power Strip for 4 additional components
- Auxiliary on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
- The English Dovetail Joints strengthen the cabinets to avoid separation.
- The finest woods are carefully selected for all cabinet sides, tops and panels, matched for grain and color. Solid wood makes these cabinets as durable as they are beautiful.
- Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet adding structural support.
- Triple hinged cabinet lids are screwed into three surfaces providing greater structural support of the moving parts.