Linton White End of Bed TV Lift Cabinet
If what you need is elegant sophistication in a modern yet traditional design, then look no further than the Linton TV Lift Cabinet. Built in the United States by Amish craftsmen, you will find this white finished TV Lift Cabinet to be of the highest quality, with an eco-friendly and scratch resistant coat that is sure to last.
Large brushed nickel bar pulls highlight the sleekness of this piece, while insightful design tells you that it’s finished on all four sides meaning you can place this TV Lift Cabinet anywhere and everywhere you need. Rest assured there are no compromises on functionality either. The built-in electronics tray allows for three pieces of electronic equipment to travel seamlessly up and down with your television set in a near-silent fashion. Perfect in any home or office, consider the Linton TV Lift Cabinet your finest purchase yet.
|Max TV Length||55"|
|Max TV Height||32"|
- White finish
- Large Brushed nickel bar pulls
- Made in the USA/Amish
- Solid Wood
- Eco friendly finish
- Scratch resistant finish
- Finished and framed in all 4 sides allows you to use the cabinet at the foot of the bed, against the wall, or free standing
- Built in electronics tray houses 3 pieces of equipment that allow that equipment to ride up and down with the TV
- Houses 42" - 65" TV's
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
- (Note: doors are decorative feature and do not function - all components can be accessed on the built-in electronics tray)
- Dimensions: 60.5"L x 21.75"D x 43.5"
- Max TV Size: 55"L x 4.75"D x 32"H
Delivery of product to the room of your choice with unboxing and cleanup of product packaging by experienced team.
Want us to mount your television when the unit arrives at your home? We will:
- Send a certified technician to your home or office
- Provide a professional consultation for connection of your components
- Mount TV to lift mechanism
- Connect up to 3 video components to your TV
- Neatly route all cables
- Make sure all components are working properly
- Do a brief walkthrough of system
- Clean up site and remove all packaging materials from your home
- Make sure you are completely satisfied before the technician leaves
TVLC, Inc. warrants that its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be suitable for form, fit and function for 1 year as follows: Lift Machine ; Firebox: One year replacement of the entire lift machine and or firebox. Wooden Cabinets: One year parts warranty. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is effective upon date of shipment from TVLC, Inc. All claims under this warranty must be accompanied by the original TVLC, Inc. product serial number, the purchasers; original PO number and date of purchase. This warranty is conditional provided that such products were installed and operated in accordance with TVLC, Inc. instructions. The obligation of TVLC, Inc. is limited to the repair or replacement, at our discretion, of the defective product only. This warranty does not cover damages, including but not limited to, those resulting from shipping, accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, exposure to tobacco smoke, exposure to the weather, normal wear and tear, terrorism, sabotage, acts of God, or failure to follow TVLC, Inc. instructions. In no event shall TVLC, Inc. be liable or responsible for the act or expense of removal or installation of defective products, incidental, consequential or liquidated damages or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee.