Banyan Creek XL TV Lift Console
Finished in a warm brown which highlights the quality of the wood grain, the Banyan Creek XL lcd / flat screen / plasma lift TV lift console is a synonym for the finest of luxury and home entertainment sophistication: dedicated compartments offer plenty of room for storage of video/audio equipment.
An integrated heavy-duty, rack and pinion drive TV lift mechanism silently lowers the television into the console.
The cabinet doors feature interchangeable wood and speaker cloth panels, which makes the cabinet highly customizable. Also, the top hutch is capable of housing a center channel speaker or sound bar thanks to the interchangeable wood and speaker cloth panel.
Our AV storage areas each contain a built-in Infrared Relay System which amplifies and distributes remote control commands to your AV equipment without the need to open the console door. The TVLiftCabinet.com IR relay system is Ideal for controlling remote components when you want to keep your equipment out of sight.
At the touch of a button, your flat screen television rises silently from its hiding place in the console or lowers back into the console.
|Max TV Length||60"|
|Max TV Height||34.5"|
- Material: select hardwoods and rare African mahogany veneers
- Typical Placement: Foot of the Bed, Against the wall, Bedroom, Room divider
- Lift Features:
- Fully assembled & pre-installed
- Radio Frequency Remote.
- Universal TV mounting bracket & TV mounting
- Heavy-duty rack and pinion drive system.
- Smooth and stable travel.
- Nearly silent operation.
- Welded steel construction.
- Built-in wire management.
- Dimensions: 65 1/2"W x 29"D x 42"H
- Max TV Size: 60"W x 5 1/2"D x 34 1/4"H
- Maximum load weight: 130 lbs.
Delivery of product to the room of your choice with unboxing and cleanup of product packaging by experienced team.
\Want us to mount your television when the unit arrives at your home? This additional service makes it even easier to get up and running. We will:
- Send a certified technician to your home or office
- Provide a professional consultation for connection of your components
- Mount TV to lift mechanism
- Connect up to 3 video components to your TV
- Neatly route all cables
- Make sure all components are working properly
- Do a brief walkthrough of system
- Clean up site and remove all packaging materials from your home
- Make sure you are completely satisfied before the technician leaves
TVLift Cabinet, Inc. warrants that its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be suitable for form, fit and function for 1year as follows: Lift Machine & Firebox: One year replacement of the entire lift machine and or firebox. Wooden Cabinets: One year parts warranty. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is effective upon date of shipment from TVLift Cabinet,, Inc. All claims under this warranty must be accompanied by the original TVLift Cabinet,, Inc. product serial number, the purchasers' original PO number and date of purchase. This warranty is conditional provided that such products were installed and operated in accordance with TVLift Cabinet, Inc. instructions. The obligation of TVLift Cabinet,, Inc. is limited to the repair or replacement, at our discretion, of the defective product only. This warranty does not cover damages, including but not limited to, those resulting from shipping, accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, exposure to tobacco smoke, exposure to the weather, normal wear and tear, terrorism, sabotage, acts of God, or failure to follow TVLift Cabinet,, Inc. instructions. In no event shall TVLift Cabinet,, Inc. be liable or responsible for the act or expense of removal or installation of defective products, incidental, consequential or liquidated damages or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee.
1-5 Business Days